24/7 Help Line
Step Up Dads
Pregnancy Loss Support
Sex, Dating and Relating
We have moved to:
429 Tranquille Road
Kamloops, BC V2B 3G9
There is no substitute for you.
One-on-one relationship with a mature person who will help you to discover how to be a father and a great role model.
Step Up Dads mentorship program serves young dads between the ages of 13 – 25 who have a child (may or may not have custody), want to be involved in their child’s life, and are willing to:
• Complete high school and maintain a passing grade, or
• Having completed grade 12, should be working or continuing their education
• Establish and progress towards their personal goals
• Maintain a relationship and meet with their mentors weekly
• Attend planned group activities or workshops as scheduled.
“When a child is born, a father is born” – Frederick Buechner
The purpose of the Step Up Dads program
is to empower young Dads to become:
Interactive fathers, and
Provider / Protector fathers
to their children.
To learn more about the program and to find out if you are eligible
and how to sign up, visit the Step up Dads web page.
or phone 250-376-4646.
For teen moms we offer the Empowering Moms program.