Click on the links below to learn more
How you can be actively involved.
Giving your time, your gifts and talents, is a powerfull way to pay it forward. You will change lives!
As a faith-based ministry, most positions require a mature believer who is part of a supportive faith community. Most of our positions need a commitment of a minimum of one to two years. Since some of the clients are survivors of difficult life situations, our client support workers must be non-judgmental, positive care-givers. They are committed to on-going training and personal development. Potential volunteers who apply, are interviewed, references are confirmed and criminal checks are required. The loving commitment of our volunteers has changed lives, including their own. If you are interested call us.
If you choose to support us financially, there are many options in which you can share your blessings.
• Donate now.
You may click the "Canada Helps" logo and give via the internet - or you can click Download "My Gift Form", print and complete the form and mail it to the address below the map.
• Become a monthly supporter.
Click Download "Monthly Gift Form", print and complete the form and mail it to the address below the map.
• Make a donation through your employer's matching program, specify the Pregnancy Care Centre Kamloops on your employee donation form and include our charity number: 85614 5594 RR0001.
• Remember us in your estate planning. Call for information.
Thank you so much for your contribution.
To download the Gift Forms you will need to install the Adobe PDF Reader which is available free of charge. Click on the logo to go to the Adobe site.
There are three levels of volunteering.
1. You can get involved by serving on a committee or as a board director.
2. You can give a few hours a week doing all kind of tasks in the Centre such as filing, sorting, cleaning, mailing, reception duties, counting, etc., we need people like you.
3. You can be trained as a client support worker and be involved in one or more of the following:
• initial and on-going client support work
• give information on community support and referrals
• crisis line support
• pre-natal classes
• parenting and lifeskill courses
• grief and loss support
• birth mother support
• post-abortion support
• Sex, Dating and Relating