24/7 Help Line
Step Up Dads
Pregnancy Loss Support
Sex, Dating and Relating
We have moved to:
429 Tranquille Road
Kamloops, BC V2B 3G9
The Pregnancy Care Centre in Kamloops is offering Empowering Moms. This exciting, educational year-long program is dedicated to strengthening the lives of young women, 13 – 25 years of age, who have recently become mothers. The mentorship program offers support through engaging workshop, group sessions and one-on-one mentorship with a suitable volunteer mentor.
Empowering Moms serves young moms who:
• Need assistance while completing a high school diploma
• Need assistance while continuing their education or who are transitioning to part/full-time employment
• Have chosen to parent their children
Empowering Moms offers:
• Financial Assistance in the form of grocery vouchers
• Weekly workshops
• One-on-one Mentors
• Goal Setting
• Counselling and Program Referrals
• Opportunity to be apart of a supportive community of women
To learn more about the program and to find out if you are eligible
and how to sign up, visit the EmpoweringMoms web page.
or phone 250-376-4646.
For young fathers see our "Step Up Dads" program.