24/7 Help Line
Step Up Dads
Pregnancy Loss Support
Sex, Dating and Relating
We have moved to:
429 Tranquille Road
Kamloops, BC V2B 3G9
Free Peer Counselling
We provide follow-up and on-going peer counselling: our peer counsellors go the extra mile, supporting you along the way, no matter what your situation or decision.
• Our peer counsellors have a wide variety of backgrounds allowing them to understand and empathize with you.
• Many of the support programs are a result of our peer counsellors' life experiences and our desire to meet your needs.
• Our post-abortion counsellors have had extensive and intensive training, making them experienced and confident to help you face emotions you may be dealing with.
• We are familiar with the assistance available in our community and will assist you to get what you need.
• We will educate you with accurate information about foetal development, parenting, adoption and abortion issues.
• We will assist you to identify problems, explore alternatives and consider solutions.
• We will support you and be your friend no matter what you decide.
• We do not refer for abortion nor provide contraceptives, you will need to see your physician for those.
Our peer counsellors are trained and receive regular ungoing training, provided through the Pregnancy Care Centre Society of Kamloops by experienced and trained personnel, such as our Executive Director and our Client Services Coordinator.